The Personal Career Planning Workshops we deliver to our corporate clients are customized to meet the needs of people at different levels; skills and experience; and demographic groups.
For each workshop there is a preworkshop self-assessment assignment from our online career management tool Career Advisor to maximize the use of classroom time.
Through a stimulating combination of self-assessment exercises and group discussion, the workshop
provides participants with insights and practical strategies for thriving in today’s work world
assists them in initiating a personal career plan, including the development of meaningful, realistic career and life goals.
- Key work trends that will affect your career
- Skills and competencies for future employability
- Your unique profile -- your core strengths, competencies and preferences
- The environment you are most successful in
- Identifying your motivational preferences -- 8 motivational types
- Work/life balance -- it’s a question of focus
- Key values -- what gives meaning to your life?
- 12 new rules for career success
- How to become a career activist and express your authentic self at work
- How to develop a personal development plan